STS offers the full range of assembly services for package design and assembly, including:
- Substrate concurrent design: STS engineers design for manufacturability and testability with special skills in high-speed, high-power packaging design
- Prototype build: STS offers turnarounds as short as 24 hours for quick validation of IC and packaging designs.
- Redesign for repackaging: STS specializes in repackaging for form, fit and function compatibility and high-performance requirements.
- Production assembly: STS offers lean manufacturing capabilities for all assembly-related back-end services, ideal for initial production runs and spikes in demand that exceed in-house production capacity.
- PCB capabilities: STS can also design, manufacture and test printed-circuit boards, even for RF and high-speed digital components.
The STS Advantage
- More than four decades of experience serving commercial, military, and aerospace markets
- Lean manufacturing capabilities for rapid market introduction
- Signal modeling to ensure high-performance interface design for RF and high-speed digital
- Power modeling and thermal analysis to validate package and PCB parameters and manufacturability
- Level I & II reliability and environmental requirements
- Engineering prototypes in 24 hours
Capabilities (partial list)
- Quad packages (QFP/QFN/PQFP/LQFP/TQFP)
- Ball grid arrays (BGA/FBGA)
- Pin grid arrays (PGA)
- Flip chip and chip on board packaging
- System in package (SIP)
- Multi-chip modules (MCM)
- Dual in-line packaging (DIP/PDIP/CERDIP)
- Plastic leaded chip carrier (PLCC)
- Small outline packaging (SOP/SSOP/TSOP/TSSOP)
- Wafer level packaging (WLP)
- High-precision die attach
- Automated solder balling
- Qualified flux, underfill, and substrate systems
- Cu and Au wire stud bumping